Re: [INTERFACES] Access'97 and ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Access'97 and ODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:

>     Can someone inform me of what ISO-8601 exactly is?

It's the international standard for representation of date and time.
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization (yeah, I
know, the letters are in the wrong order -- although not in French).
8601 is big and complicated, and some of the legal variations in there
look pretty silly, but the gist of it is simple and good, and I'm
typing this text at approximately 1998-04-30 20:59:07 UTC.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"