Small install (w/ pSQLODBC support) needed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ozz Nixon
Subject Small install (w/ pSQLODBC support) needed.
Date
List pgsql-general
I have written a binary wiki engine using PostgreSQL and FPC - it is
sweet. But, now I have a customer and I am here today to install the
product (along with other tasks) and their Linux box does not run X.
My steps are down perfect, run install from EnteriseDB and drop in my
product and .conf file.

I am not sure how to do this from a shell, will the installer from
EnterpriseDB work from the shell and still install the ODBC and server?

// I use unixODBC (ODBC in general) to support any back-end for my
Wiki. But, being an old Ora-DBA, I LOVE POSTGRESQL!

Thanks for any guidance you guys can give me!
Ozz

Thank you,

G.E. Ozz Nixon
CEO/Sr. Software Architect
3F, LLC
125 Robin Dr.
Barto PA 19504
Office: 1-484-363-2304
Cell: 1-610-698-7976
Email: ozzn@3flabs.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the recipients named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are here by notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this communication in error, please resend the
communication to the sender and delete the original message or any
copy of it from your computer systems.