Re: PostgreSQL User Map - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Claire McLister
Subject Re: PostgreSQL User Map
Date
List pgsql-www
Maybe Bruce is referring to the map we created of origins of emails
to the mailing list, which we create a while ago:

http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=456

With this kind of a map, we can get some sense of where Postgresql
users are located.

Claire