Re: replication in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: replication in Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Okay I'm relaxed ;-) honest.

It does irritate me sometimes (my fault) when people post back
comments as if they have knowledge on a subject when they don't
though, if you don't know then keep quiet.

All it does is confuse prople like me, who really don't know, and are
reaching out for a little help from those that do.

--- "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

Glyn Astill

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/