Re: Replication using slony-I - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Abdul Rahman
Subject Re: Replication using slony-I
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks a lot for replying!

Here is complete information for consideration:
In order to perform replication. I am following the steps present in

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/51-Setting-up-Slony-I-with-pgAdmin.html

and successfully reached to step # 13. I have Slony-I pgAdmin-III included in postgresql-8.2 and the platform is WindowsXp. But here I am not getting the "NewSubscription" option when do right click on Subscription Set.

I also worked and found that the command  in step # 4

>psql -U postgres slave1 < schema.sql

is not working because I am not getting the tables in either slave. So, I suppose I have to run the command in step # 2

> pgbench -i -U postgres master

for slave1 and slave2 instead of making sql script and running it. I am going to restart my work in this way.
Glyn Astill you may explore slonik in detail that I may use it now. So many Thanks Again.