Re: Fedora 13 killed dblink this week... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fedora 13 killed dblink this week...
Date
List pgsql-general
I wrote:
> Theory 2: this week's F-13 update to openldap misfired on your box.
> (If so, forcibly removing and reinstalling openldap might fix it.)

Oh, and Theory 3: see if restarting your postgresql server fixes it.
If you didn't restart then the old openldap libraries are probably
still in the server's address space.  I'm not sure exactly how that
might lead to this symptom, but it sure looks like your libldap and
liblber are out of sync somehow.

            regards, tom lane