Re: Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jennifer Trey
Subject Re: Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Jennifer Trey, 31.07.2009 12:17:

Hi,

I wanted to start with the TuningWizard and then configure the one they suggested, thinking that I am starting from good default values.

But I am not able to run TuningWizard for some strange reason, but I am actually mostly interested in some few settings that it usually provides. Especially max_fsm_pages
max_fsm_relations

Which Postgres version are you using?
IIRC those settings are not longer valid for 8.4

THomas

Aha, ok. I am using 8.4. They are still to be set, confusing.