Re: MSSQL to PostgreSQL Migration - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Henry Katz
Subject Re: MSSQL to PostgreSQL Migration
Date
List pgadmin-support
Admins,

I am unable to request a link to change my email address or reset my pwd as my domain is being shadow banned and thus I receive no emails from the web page controlling this. Can you resolve this issue as I understand I cannot ask you to send to my other email address as you cannot verify my identity?

Thanks,
Henry Katz
ISCS, Inc
917.225.6281