How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jimmy
Subject How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5
Date
Re: How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-general
I use PostgreSQL-10.5-1-win64-bigsql.exe to install postgresql database.
How to install pgAgent on windows for postresql-bigsql-10.5.
I have been searching some articles to install pgAgent.
But they do not work.
I found there has not any version of pgAgent for windows in the website 'www.pgadmin.org'.
And PostgreSQL-10.5-1-win64-bigsql.exe installer also has not the pgAgent.
When I execute CREATE EXTENSION pgagent, it throws ERROR:  could not open extension control file
"H:/PostgreSQL/pg10/../pg10/share/postgresql/extension/pgagent.control": No such file or directory.
How can I resolve these problems.
Thank you.