RE: I need help - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject RE: I need help
Date
List pgadmin-support

Unfortunately there is no older version of the code you have, in fact what
you have is only a preview release. The original version of pgAdmin is still
available at http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin however this is very
different. It is obviously a more mature product though...

Regards, Dave.