RE: [INTERFACES] Visual Basic/Data Environment Designer/PgODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Page
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Visual Basic/Data Environment Designer/PgODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

READONLY=1 means that the datasource *is* read only. There are two settings
for this in the driver, one on the  'Advanced Options (Driver)'dialogue and
one on the 'Advanced Options (Datasource)' dialogue. Make sure both are
unchecked.

Regards,
Dave.
--
NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today
the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts