Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres (NT), ODBC and DBTools - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres (NT), ODBC and DBTools
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Queries sent via the ODBC driver should not require the ';' - in fact, the
semi colon can cause problems, especially with MS ADO.

Have you tried switching on logging in the ODBC driver to see what is being
sent to the backend?

Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)