RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Page
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin v6.5.2 Released
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Whilst I do normally mention that pgAdmin is for Windows, it is obvious from
the web page, the fact that it requires Microsoft's MDAC & DCOM98, the fact
that it's a .zip file not a tgz, tar.gz or .Z and the fact that it's written
in VB which is certainly no secret.

I'm not going to start a flame-war here but RTFM!

Dave.