Re: [GENERAL] How to make a read-write atomic? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Wagner
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to make a read-write atomic?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

Does anybody have experience with building a new TCL wish shell with
pgtclsh, so that the postgress commands such as pg_connect will work within
a script?

I want very much to use the latest 8.2 wish in development and production,
but I'm stuck with an old wish because somebody compiled the old wish with
the postgress library, so for database support I need to work with their
old wish!

There are no instructions that I can find, so I'd appreciate any pointers,
download sites, etc!

Cheers
Rob Wagner
SIAC