Re: What about SELECT INTO in EXECUTE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Fiche
Subject Re: What about SELECT INTO in EXECUTE
Date
List pgsql-general
I guess one solution is to insert into a temporary table in the EXECUTE
statement...
Then execute a SQL query (without EXECUTE) to get the value into the
variable.
I use to do like that with MS SQL Server as there is no other solution...

Hope it helps

Patrick Fiche
email : patrick.fiche@aqsacom.com
tél : 01 69 29 36 18