Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/22/22 11:27, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 3/22/22 10:53, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> On 2022-Mar-22, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>
>>> I'm planning on pushing the functions patch set this week and json-table
>>> next week.
>> I think it'd be a good idea to push the patches one by one and let a day
>> between each.  That would make it easier to chase buildfarm issues
>> individually, and make sure they are fixed before the next step.
>> Each patch in each series is already big enough.
>

> OK, can do it that way. First one will be later today then.

OK, pushed the first of the functions patches. That means the cfbot will
break on these two CF items, but it's way too much trouble to have to
remake the patch sets every day, so we can just live without the cfbot
on these for a bit. I will of course test before committing and fix any
bitrot.

cheers

andrew

--