Re: Re: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_class_relname_nsp_index" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitu Verma
Subject Re: Re: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I have tried to see the postgres code(although new to this !) and found this.

declare unique index pg_class_relname_nsp_index 2663 on pg_class using btree(relname name_ops, relnamespace oid_ops)

Not sure why ‘duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_class_relname_nsp_index"’ message is coming in the logs ?

Any leads?

Regards

Mitu