Re: [PERFORM] Hi - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Daulat Ram
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Hi
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hello,

Would I request to help me on this query.

SELECT 'Inspection Completed' as "ALL Status" ,COUNT(*) as "Number of Count" FROM ud_document WHERE status = 'Inspection Completed' union SELECT 'Pending', COUNT(*) FROM ud_document WHERE status = 'Pending' union SELECT 'Approved', COUNT(*) FROM ud_document WHERE status = 'Approved' union SELECT 'Rejected', COUNT(*) FROM ud_document WHERE status = 'Rejected' union SELECT 'Payment Due',count(*) from ud_document where payment_status = 'Payment Due' union SELECT 'Payment Done' ,count(*) from ud_document where payment_status = 'Payment Done'

And now I want to exclude the uniqueid= '201708141701018' from the above query. how it can be ???

Regards,

Daulat

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.