Re: PostgreSQL Security Release(s) for 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Security Release(s) for 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> In order to address a recent security report from iDefence, we have
>> released 3 new "point" releases: 7.2.6, 7.3.8 and 7.4.6

> Assuming you're referring to the make_oidjoins_check bug,

He's not.  There were two other recent security reports, which core kept
to ourselves until the release could be made.  The other issues were
only marginally more serious than make_oidjoins_check, but worth fixing
now given that the hint-bit bug was forcing a release anyway.

            regards, tom lane