Re: Transparent column encryption - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Transparent column encryption
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6151847080624128/testrun/build/testrun/column_encryption/001_column_encryption/log/regress_log_001_column_encryption

> psql error: stderr: 'OPENSSL_Uplink(00007FFC165CBD50,08): no OPENSSL_Applink'

What in the world is that about?  What scant information I could find
suggests that it has something to do with building a "release" build
against an "debug" build of the openssl library, or vice versa.  But
this patch doesn't introduce any use of openssl that we haven't seen before.