OT: Db2 connection pooling? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alan McKay
Subject OT: Db2 connection pooling?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hey folks,

Sorry for the OT - we are most of the way through a Db2 --> PG
migration that is some 18 months in the making so far.    We've got
maybe another 3 to 6 months to go before we are complete, and in the
meantime have identified the need for connection pooling in Db2, a-la
the excellent pgbouncer tool we have implemented on PG

We are 100% CentOS based.

Anyone know of anything?

From my process list it looks like Db2 V8.1 - my DBA is away at the
moment so I cannot ask him :)

root      3370     1  0  2009 ?        00:18:38 /opt/IBM/db2/V8.1/bin/db2fmcd

thanks,
-Alan