relation pg_autovacuum does not exist in postgresql 8.4.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Antonio Sobalvarro
Subject relation pg_autovacuum does not exist in postgresql 8.4.2
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I installed Postgresql 8.4.2 on Centos 5.4 64 bit.

I migrated data from postgres 8.3 to 8.4.2 using PgAdmin 1.10 backup and restore functions.

We access the data using ODBC.

For some reports, we need to create a temporal table, fill it and then drop it.

This kind of programs get the error message “relation pg_autovacumm does not exist”.

We configured autovacuum=on in postgresql.conf.

I am awere that pg_catalog.pg_autovacuum does not exist in 8.4 version.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Antonio Sobalvarro

Soluciones Estrategicas S.A.