Re: PostgreSQL 15 on Fedora 37 Does not start after reboot - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 15 on Fedora 37 Does not start after reboot
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

> Right, although some authorities suggest also adding
> Wants=network-online.target
>
> In any case, that service file is not created or distributed by us.
> I suggest filing this as a bug against the Fedora postgresql package.

This is PGDG RPMs (based on the unit file name). Pushed a fix:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=b0d12f55ba4e0301137e51f7cda1f6ceb1448cd6

I'm inclined to hold this until next month's updates, as there is
already a workaround.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer