Re: TAP output format in pg_regress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: TAP output format in pg_regress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 29 Mar 2023, at 22:08, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> On 29 Mar 2023, at 21:14, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> Ugh, I clearly should've stayed on the couch yesterday.
>
> Maybe today as well, just as I had sent this I realized there is mention of the
> output format in the docs that I had missed.  The attached changes that as well
> to match the new format.  (The section in question doesn't mention using meson,
> but I have a feeling that's tackled in one of the meson docs threads.)

Pushed to master now with a few tweaks to comments and docs.  Thanks for all
the reviews, I hope the new format will make meson builds easier/better without
compromising the human readable aspect of traditional builds.

--
Daniel Gustafsson