Re: Commitfest closing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Commitfest closing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mar 31, 2022, at 4:47 PM, Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> wrote:
>> So the last commitfest often runs over and "feature freeze" isn't
>> scheduled until April 7. Do committers want to keep the commitfest
>> open until then? Or close it now and focus it only on a few pending
>> features they're already working on?

> In past years the CF has been kept open. Let’s stick with that.

Yeah, I was assuming it would stay open till late next week.

We do have at least two patches in the queue that we want to put in
after everything else: my frontend logging patch, and the
PGDLLIMPORT-for-everything patch that I believe Robert has taken
responsibility for.  So if we want those in before the nominal
feature freeze, other stuff is going to need to be done a day or
so beforehand.  But that still gives us most of a week.