Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 26 Mar 2022, at 23:19, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> On 3/26/22 18:15, Tom Lane wrote:

>> Looks like crake has a hard-wired list of INC directories for this step,
>> that now needs to be extended to include src/test/ssl/t/.

> Exactly. New run is currently executing.

Thanks, I'm keeping an eye on the status page for the new run for not just that
check but also the ssl-check which runs on crake.

A semi-related comment, I wish more of the animals ran ssl-check and not just
compiled with OpenSSL, it would be nice to have the SSL test excercised more.