Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Artis,

I'm using debian. We discovered another postgres on the network was
trying to connect.

What about the "postgres: startup process" ? Should this always be
visibile on a system reading WALs? Nobody has answered that yet.

Glyn