Re: recent Gartner's publication - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bob Lunney
Subject Re: recent Gartner's publication
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
It looks like Gartner took the easy way out and excluded open source databases entirely.  Unless the is a company backing the "product", i.e. someone to fill out their RFI, they couldn't be bothered to do full research on the state of popular DBMS's.

I absolutely think the record should be set straight on who and how features are developed for PostgreSQL.  Laziness is not an excuse for incorrect attribution.

Regards,

Bob Lunney

Sent from my PDP11