Re: pgsql-bugs list description needs updating. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql-bugs list description needs updating.
Date
List pgsql-www
I wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> pgsql-ports and pgsql-patches have been retired, so the text needs some
>> updating.

> Now that you mention it, there are mentions of both lists in the FAQ
> as well as various places in the source code.

I've corrected this in CVS for all live branches, except for the
non-English FAQ documents, which I don't have a lot of confidence
in my ability to update without making it read poorly.  I think the
FAQ documents in question are out of date anyway, since there's no
such references in the English version.
        regards, tom lane