Unable to access model from EA Server. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Khanna Narravula
Subject Unable to access model from EA Server.
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I am using Corporate edition of Sparx EA 12 on Windows 7, and when I open the project, I get a below message.

My colleague has setup new model in her machine and it works well in hr machine. I am trying to open that model, nut not clear why it says there is no model in the repository?. When I clicked ‘No’, there is no action and hence unable to access that model

I have created User DSN to access Postgresql . I have installed odbc version - psqlodbc_09_03_0400 taken from

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

Whether I installed wrong version of odbc? Should I install 32 or 64 bit version?

Can you help me in opening my colleague’s work from Postgres server?

Khanna Narravula

4 financeIT | Analyst

80 Great Eastern Street | London | EC2A 3JL

Khanna.Narravula@4finance.com | www.4financeit.com

Attachment