Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Florian Weimer
Subject Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Date
Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
List pgsql-hackers
* Alvaro Herrera:

> I think we should just propose something that will not work in JDBC.

I'm not sure if this is a good idea. 8-)

I plan to add UNIX Domain socket support to the JDBC driver.
Eventually, the JDK will expose UNIX Domain sockets to Java code, too
(they are already used internally for management functions).

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer@bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99