Re: errors in pg_restore on windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Armbrust
Subject Re: errors in pg_restore on windows?
Date
Re: errors in pg_restore on windows?
List pgsql-general
Sorry, I don't follow.

If I disable that debugger library in the config file, create a
database, backup the database, and then restore the database, I get
many errors - all similar to the one I posted before.

They are reported at the end of the restore as errors.

Are you saying they are really just warnings?

Thanks,

Dan