Re: Some leftovers of recent message cleanup? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Some leftovers of recent message cleanup?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/08/19 17:03, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Hello.
>
> While I was examining message translation for PG14, I found some
> messages that would need to be fixed.
>
> 0001 is a fix for perhaps-leftovers of the recent message cleanups
> related to "positive integer"(fd90f6ba7a).

There are still other many messages using "positive" and "negative" keywords.
We should also fix them at all?

BTW, we discussed this before at [1] and concluded that at first
we should focus on the fix of the ambiguous "non-negative" and
let "positive" and "negative" keywords as they are.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACV7KDM8R=SrDbxvxT5yMDi+BMWVVV_UwmmHiii1pumr8Q@mail.gmail.com

> 0002 is a fix for a maybe-mistake in message convention of a recent
> fix in ECPG of linked-connection (about trailing period and
> lower-cased commad names)

LGTM.

Regards,

--