Need help using the Patch to fix bug #2558 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From SenTnel
Subject Need help using the Patch to fix bug #2558
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi !

Tryed to install PostgreSQL 8.2 in a virtual dedicated win 2003 server, and
ran into the installation problem you all know with initdb.

I found this thread :
http://www.nabble.com/-Patch----Fix-for-bug---2558%2C--InitDB-failed-to-run-on-windows-2003-tf2103710.html#a8164273
, "[Patch] - Fix for bug #2558, InitDB failed to run on windows 2003 "  ,
where dror bar posted a fix to the initdb problem.

My problem is that I have no clue on what to do with the patch. Im not a
programmer or an expert, just someone who knows his ways around win server
2003 enviroment.   Please help me install this app.

Thanks!