Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From geoffrey.ducharme@gmail.com
Subject Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon
Date
List pgsql-admin
bluesourcecode's avatar

Bluesourcecode wants to Share Favorites with you

Join StumbleUpon for Free and discover your friends' Favorites.

Suddenly the Web is fun again :)

Discover my Favorites >

– bluesourcecode
geoffrey.ducharme@gmail.com

p.s. If you're new to StumbleUpon, try the demo for yourself :)

About StumbleUpon

Channel surf the internet with StumbleUpon! Discover great web content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just clicking the Stumble! button - learn more.

If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via StumbleUpon, please click here.

© StumbleUpon 2001-2009