Re: unsubscribe - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Armbrust, Daniel C.
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date
List pgadmin-support
Maybe some of you "unsubscribe" fools could take the time to actually use the web.

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=4

It took me all of 2 seconds to find the instructions for how to unsubscribe.
A direct link off the front page.  Wow.  That was hard.

Since you are apparently too lazy to even do that, I'll make it even easier for you.  Quoting from the page:

" This is the primary support list intended for end user support & bug reports. To subscribe to this list, send an
emailto pgadmin-support-request@postgresql.org with the word 'subscribe' (without the quotes) as the body of message.
<snip>
To unsubscribe from a list, follow the procedure for subscribing but use 'unsubscribe' in the message body instead of
'subscribe'."

Notice how you sent the mail to pgadmin-support-REQUEST@postgresql.org.