Sr. DBA/PostgreSQL opportunity - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Lilli Kuhn
Subject Sr. DBA/PostgreSQL opportunity
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Hi,

I am a subscriber to the group. We have a great opportunity here HNW  for a Sr. DBA with PostgreSQL. It is full-time , at our dynamic office in Soho, NY.

The DBA will manage, administer and maintain our database infrastructure ensuring data integrity, security and performance. We are looking for a senior database guru to own our entire data architecture and infrastructure. This position will be responsible for ensuring a solid foundation and will be integral in growing and evolving our product suite.

Here is  the link for the position.  http://www.hnw.com/about-us/careers/postgresql_dba

Thank you!

Recruiter

HNW, Inc.