Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING
Date
Re: Using results from INSERT ... RETURNING  (Marko Tiikkaja <marko.tiikkaja@cs.helsinki.fi>)
List pgsql-hackers
> That seems like a good design.  I hate to have you spend too much time
> on any one patch at this stage of the game, though.  Is this a big
> enough change that we should send it back for the patch author (or
> other interested parties) to do make that change, or are you just
> going to knock it out?

I was going to look at it and probably do it myself unless it turns out
to be a bigger change than I'm thinking.  The only other stuff that's
Ready for Committer for me now is privileges stuff, which is not on the
critical path for other development work, and besides I'm a bit tired
of that topic right now.