Re: On login trigger: take three - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: On login trigger: take three
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2022-03-13 23:31:03 +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Something like a '-c ignore_event_trigger=<event|all>' GUC perhaps?

> Did you mean login instead of event?

> Something like it would work for me. It probably should be
> GUC_DISALLOW_IN_FILE?

Why?  Inserting such a setting in postgresql.conf and restarting
would be the first thing I'd think of if I needed to get out
of a problem.  The only other way is to set it on the postmaster
command line, which is going to be awkward-to-impossible with
most system-provided start scripts.