Re: list of extended statistics on psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: list of extended statistics on psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Julien,

On 2021/01/15 17:47, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> Hello Yamada-san,
>
> I reviewed the patch and don't have specific complaints, it all looks good!
>
> I'm however thinking about the "requested" status.  I'm wondering if it could
> lead to people think that an ANALYZE is scheduled and will happen soon.
> Maybe "defined" or "declared" might be less misleading, or even "waiting for
> analyze"?

Thanks for reviewing the patch.
Yeah, "waiting for analyze" was preferable but it was a little long to use on the columns. Unfortunately, I couldn't
imaginea suitable term. Therefore,

I'm keeping it as is.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada