Problem while running initdb - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Natrayan Kuppusamy - CTD , Chennai
Subject Problem while running initdb
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
I want to run the postmaster.
For that I have followed the steps which you have given.
I am getting the following error while running the initdb commend.
bash: initdb: command not found
Can u give the solution to solve this problem?

Regards,
Natrayan.
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies

and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the

individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not
authorizedto
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer