Re: Split/Side by Side Panes (for Query Tool) ? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Kim Bisgaard
Subject Re: Split/Side by Side Panes (for Query Tool) ?
Date
List pgadmin-support

Den 11.02.2020 kl. 17.40 skrev Ashesh Vashi:

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 21:25, Eric Hiller <mrraptor98@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been a pgadmin user for years (thanks for the hard work!) and recently I've thought that it would make some of my workflows much easier if it were possible to have 2 Query Tools open side by side.
I've searched through the documentation and I don't see any way of doing this, is this something that can be done and I've just overlooked it? Or is it not currently possible? - in that case, I'd like to make a feature request :)
You can do it.
All panels within pgAdmin are draggable and droppable. And - can be put in any order.

Sorry to but in on this thread, but I did drag the 'view data' window at some point but I can not get it to snap back in place again.  Any hint to share on how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kim

You may want to open two query tools and can be adjusted to each other.

For example:

— Ashesh

Thank you,
Eric