Re: BUG #17838: Uninstall of PostgreSQL 13.9.3 fails on Windows 11 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Manika Singhal
Subject Re: BUG #17838: Uninstall of PostgreSQL 13.9.3 fails on Windows 11
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,
After a thorough investigation of this issue, we can conclude that the Postgres install/uninstall is working fine on all other supported Windows versions.
On Windows 11, it’s seen intermittently and the internet search shows the people who are experiencing similar behaviour with other applications also on Win11. So the issue seems with Windows 11.
That said, we will look further to handle it in the package if possible but we can’t promise that at the moment.

--
Thanks & Regards
Manika Singhal