Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/28/17 02:39, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> I'd like to propose statement-level rollback feature.  To repeat myself, this is requested for users to migrate from
otherDBMSs to PostgreSQL.  They expect that a failure of one SQL statement should not abort the entire transaction and
theirapps (client programs and stored procedures) can continue the transaction with a different SQL statement.

Can you provide some references on how other systems provide this feature?