grant to whole database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tomas Berndtsson
Subject grant to whole database
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

I couldn't find this feature in the documentation, but I hope it
exists anyway. What I would like to do, is to grant permissions for a
database to a user or a group. I.e. permissions for the whole
database, to create new tables, views, what have you. The only grant I
have found is granting permissions on separate, existing, tables,
views, etc. The other option is to make the person(s) superuser and
therefore give them permission to change all databases in the system,
but that's not really good.

Is there some way I can get this?

Greetings,

Tomas