Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toast value 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ADSJ (Adam Sjøgren)
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toast value 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100
Date
List pgsql-general
Harry writes:

> The second vacuum causes an ERROR identical to that you are reporting
> below (unexpected chunk number n (expected n) for toast value...).
> However it may take up to ten attempts to replicate it.

Interesting.

> Out of interest, are you using any tablespaces other than pg_default?
> I can only replicate the issue when using separately mounted
> tablespaces.

No, we are using pg_default only.

I hope your finding can be reproduced, it would be really interesting to
see.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Lägg ditt liv i min hand                                    Adam Sjøgren
  Sälj din själ till ett band"                          adsj@novozymes.com