Re: recording of INDEX creation in tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: recording of INDEX creation in tables
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 23:38:44 -0700, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 5:39 AM Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> Does the PostgreSQL (11.4 or 13.1) record somewhere in system tables
>> the creation of INDEXes (or other objects)?
>>

> 13.1? Really?

Sorry, this was a typo. 14.1 was meant.

We are hunting a complex issue and I wanted to make sure that all indexes have been recreated as requested.

matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Без книги нет знания, без знания нет коммунизма (Влaдимир Ильич Ленин)