Re: New Object Access Type hooks - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: New Object Access Type hooks
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/21/22 19:08, Mark Dilger wrote:

>> On Mar 21, 2022, at 1:30 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>>
>> To the best of my knowledge .control files are only used by extensions,
>> not by other modules. They are only referenced in
>> src/backend/commands/extension.c in the backend code. For example,
>> auto_explain which is a loadable module but not en extension does not
>> have one, and I bet if you remove it you'll find this will work just fine.
> Fixed, also with adjustments to Joshua's function comments.

Pushed with slight adjustments - the LOAD was unnecessary as was the
setting of client_min_messages - the latter would have made buildfarm
animals unhappy.

Now you need to re-submit your GUCs patch I think.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan