RE: unsuscribe - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Eric P. Melbardis
Subject RE: unsuscribe
Date
List pgadmin-support
so you are saying if one tries to unsubscribe, the whole world gets the message??? some might consider it spam ... (and
notthe mystery meat)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Levine [mailto:Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:25 AM
To: Eric P. Melbardis; rod@iol.ie; Pgadmin-Support
Subject: RE: unsuscribe

The problem is that there has never been a way to unsubscribe from this mailing list.  I think some folks
over-optimisticallythought that with the advent of a new platform, unsubscribing would now work, hence the flurry of
unsubscriberequests, and the following realization that nothing has changed, except maybe for the length of sentences
usedto describe the situation.