Interface of the R-tree in order to work with postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From jorge alberto
Subject Interface of the R-tree in order to work with postgresql
Date
Re: Interface of the R-tree in order to work with  ("Tomeh, Husam" <htomeh@firstam.com>)
List pgsql-novice
Hi everybody!
I'm Jorge from Peru -> South America
I'm new in the list, and this is my first post:

I want to know how can I add a new spatial access method into the postgresql, I mean where can i find the .h that describes the
interface that a spatial access method, like the R-tree, must have in order to work with postgresql.

I think that for me to understand how postgresql works with spatial access methods, like the R-tree, I need to find a .h or .c to begin
reading the code, so can you tell me where to start?

I hope you can help me
thanks in advance
regards